Several times, the images stored in the gallery are not sufficient to upload online. With that size, it is difficult to print and watch high-quality photos. Moreover, keeping huge files on your phone is just a waste of your phone’s memory. That is, shrinking the pictures or videos into low resolution and then transferring it is a more sensible option to consider.
It increases your uploading speed, and therefore you will not even see any considerable difference between the images. This is because there are so many free tools available to batch convert and resize your photos. Suppose you want some references that are listed below. Moreover, if you are confused about whom to choose, you can just read review of the users and select the one for you.
Microsoft power toys image resize for windows
Decades ago, this image resizer was available for XP and Windows 95. However, in 2019 Microsoft restarted power toys for Windows 10. It comes with one of the best features, is image resizing, and uses the latest version of features. You can use the software for Windows 10, but if you want to directly use it, it is available only on Windows 7 and 8. However, if you want to use a Microsoft power toy for resizing your image, you need to follow some steps.
- First, you have to select the files you want to convert into explorer. After which, you need to click on the pictures that you want to resize.
- You can select the pictures from the context menu. Once you have chosen the images, a window pops out where you will find some options.
- This window comes with preset sizes, a custom size option, and a checkbox with overwriting and downsizing options. You can choose them according to your preference.
- Several options are available for resizing the image like small, medium, large, phone and Raymond. You can select according to your choice and resize the image at ease.
Fast stone photo resize
It is the most powerful tool available for batch converting your photos at ease. Moreover, this platform also comes with a batch renaming function. IT this feature, you just have to rename the files instead of completely changing them. Furthermore, this photo resize comes with file browsing and drag and drop options. You just have to select the images and drag them to resize. However, there are several other options available while photo resizing and how you can do it that are mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to click on the checkbox, where you will find the advance option. This option contains a wide range of valuable and advanced functions that you can apply to your image to make it look cleaner and more sociable.
- You can also select other size features you want your image to look like. For example, fast stone photo resizing offers you resizing, rotating, canvas size, or cropping of the picture. You can also select the color, brightness, sharpness, and contrast.
- You can add texts to it and introduce borders, watermarks, and shadow effects.
- Once you complete the process, drag the photo into the box available at the bottom of the screen and leave it. Your image will be resized; you can check the picture in the resizing box.